[Answered] A question about server load.

devapi

Hello!

This morning I successfully registered with the Tommy server and successfully set up a WordPress website. However, I noticed in the Wiki that if the server load is too high, the account may be disabled. I found that my server uses high CPU but low memory. So I want to ask if my account is easily blocked? Is there any good way to reduce CPU usage? (I am using Cloudflare CDN)
Thank you!

Here are a few screenshots.

AfzX5qKgr4xCesi.png6qnvjftQSKdoXIi.png

set up a WordPress website. 

We don't recommend WordPress for exactly this reason. It's really badly written internally, and as a result is notorious for high load (among other things...it also loves to get hacked, which usually leads to a ban for malware or phishing when the hacker sets up illegal content).

The best solution to WordPress issues? Don't use WordPress.

set up a WordPress website. 

We don't recommend WordPress for exactly this reason. It's really badly written internally, and as a result is notorious for high load (among other things...it also loves to get hacked, which usually leads to a ban for malware or phishing when the hacker sets up illegal content).

The best solution to WordPress issues? Don't use WordPress.

Okay, thank you for your comments! I will try to reduce the consumption of server resources.