[Solved] Server Switch Requests.

versace

Hello, I have donated and I would like to transfer my server from Johnny to Tommy. My username is versace. I made the donation through bitcoin. the bitcoin transaction ID is: 149e58f822832a06487bb648b1a741a978c984328fee399376a2c78a2f90a690

You're on Tommy now. Thanks for the donation.

I hate to come back on here, but since the move my site's been acting up pretty bad. the formatting of the site is pretty off. seems the problem is from the move. please what can you help me look into it.

Account originated from Nigeria too...I'm not surprised.

The country is not the problem, there are good people in it as well as bad people and so does other countries.

Also I need some clarification here, which is:

Since he'd already donated for Tommy invite, what happens to his donation now that his account is being suspended for illegal activity?

Will he be sent a new Tommy invite to make a legal website or otherwise?

The last time someone donated bitcoin for a tommy account then got banned (intentional phishing), he lost his donation. I'm open to giving this user another account, but as per the TOS, illegal activity (ponzi, scams, phishing, fraud, etc.) will earn accounts a permanent ban.

As for Nigeria, while I don't like generalizing countries like this, it's sadly an accurate statement. We do get legitimate users ( like you ) from these regions, which is why we continue to serve them, but all the abuse we get gives these countries a bad rap :(

To give you an idea of abuse statistics, the last time I did the numbers a few months back, 96.9% of all abuse accounts in our system at the time had originated from two countries. #1: Indonesia or #2: Nigeria. The other 3% was mostly a mix of VPNs, Morocco, China, and Russia...

The last time someone donated bitcoin for a tommy account then got banned (intentional phishing), he lost his donation. I'm open to giving this user another account, but as per the TOS, illegal activity (ponzi, scams, phishing, fraud, etc.) will earn accounts a permanent ban.

Thanks for the clarification.