[Solved] How to deploy spring boot project (Java deployment failed)

sepiqon

Welcome! I'm having problem with deploying my file .war.

Username: sepiqon

Domain: sepiqon.heliohost.org

My war file: sepiqon_server.war

Server: johnny.heliohost.org

I did read this post: 

https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/28053-solved-deploy-war-app-request/page-3?hl=maven&do=findComment&comment=128900

But it doesn't working for me... :(

I get error "Java deployment failed with errors. For further information please contact support.", previously the code 404 on sepiqon.heliohost.org/sepiqon_service

This app works on local tomcat.

Give it a little while for Apache to restart.

Also, I removed your HTTPS redirect. HTTPS is incompatible with Tomcat by default. Krydos can make a special change to force it to respond to HTTPS if you really want to, but it comes at the expense of performance and the ability to accept plain HTTP connections (you can only pick one or the other, both would double the amount of load your site causes). For now, lets just get it working first...

That app is now working on plain HTTP: http://sepiqon.heliohost.org/sepiqon_server2/

HTTPS doesn't affect mysql at all. It's just that your Java app won't be able to accept a plain HTTP connection (not terribly important unless you have a need for programs that can't handle HTTPS to connect, or perhaps you have users on older PCs that are still running XP). HTTPS can be much slower when server load is up though, which isn't uncommon on Johnny.

Krydos would need to configure the HTTPS for you.

• Like 1

Hello, I often have "Java deployment failed with errors.".
Can I see what this error is?
...without error : max_user_connections
I'm sorry for frequent deploy :)
Name war: sepiqon_server2.war

Edited by sepiqon

I changed it: 

registry.addEndpoint("/onlineusers").setAllowedOrigins("*")
        .withSockJS();

to:

registry.addEndpoint("/onlineusers").setAllowedOrigins("*");

and  Java deployment failed

When using SockJS, I have the error: WebSocket connection to "ws://sepiqon.heliohost.org/sepiqon_server2SockJS/onlineusers/.../.../websocket" failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 400, (and adres: "wss://sepiqon.heliohost.org/sepiqon_server2/onlineusers/.../.../websocket")

without SockJS, I tried to connect to the url: wss://sepiqon.heliohost.org/sepiqon_server2/onlineusers

but I don't know if the url  works: wss://sepiqon.heliohost.org/onlineusers

(https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/37604-java-websocket-connection-failure/?p=168706)

Please help

with SockJS I cannot connect to the last two addresses,

Please help

file .war deployed: sepiqon_server2SockJS.war

file without SockJS: sepiqon_server2.war

Please help!

Edited by sepiqon