[Solved] Suspended: hh_tstamp

Hi all,

I just noticed that my account is suspended. I don't know why.

It's regarding the followin account:

a. your HelioHost username: tstamp

b. the server your account is on: tommy
c. your HelioHost main domain: tstamphaus (and subdomains www.stamphaus.nl and recently added www.cj7limited.nl)

I was recently suspended due to large 'tmp-usage' during the installation of a 3rd paty Joomla template but recently I haven't been very active with further installations of any kind (only some small HTML/PHP work).

Could you please:

- explain why I'm suspended so I can check / fix what's wrong?

- restore my account?

Thnx / Best regards!

Accountload seems to be spiking to 80% CPU again (according to Cpanel account load overview) but can't find the reason yet.

I'm going back to basics with the new site. Completely dropped Joomla through the Softaculous interface and removed the old Wordpress directory through the Cpanel filemanager. But that doesn't change a thing.

Do you know of a quick way within Cpanel to drill down from the CPU load to underlying processes/scripts causing the load?

Thnx again!

The chart doesn't update instantly, its an average. It'll drop as the day passes, but because of the load spikes today that have already been counted, tomorrow's numbers will be a more accurate reflection since they won't include any load from the Joomla and WP that are now gone.

• Like 1