would you be so kind djbob....

Petzi

.. to rise up from the depth where u hidden. i mean heliohost has good reputation as i read so what is the [bleeped!] matter with this dj bob admin thing. i mean i really appreciate what u guys are doin but u have to understand my point of view means i am waiting for 1 month to get my login problem fixed, i don't mind if it takes some time and i don't expect a 24 hours hotline but there should be someone able to fix such a small problem but all i read is... ehhh... yeahhhh... ehhh ... we have to wait for djbob... ehhh...he will be back... ehhhh... even if u offer a free hosting service u have some responsibilities. if there are any other problems and u don't accept any new accounts or fight massive server problems it would just be fair to let the members know so i could just make my decision about it.

thx petzi

Real life. December is a busy time for many of us, and that has spilled over into January for the lovable djbob.

Sorry for the delay. I have PMed you with your new account information. For the next time you need help and don't get it within a few days, please bump your thread and not be offensive about it as outlined in the guidelines.

Real life. December is a busy time for many of us, and that has spilled over into January for the lovable djbob.

Sorry for the delay. I have PMed you with your new account information. For the next time you need help and don't get it within a few days, please bump your thread and not be offensive about it as outlined in the guidelines.

All hail Kyougi.

Hail!

:blink:

Are you doing account registration for everyone or just on-the-basis cases?

I think djbob should pass over some of his job to you permanently,

or maybe just before he decided to leave helio for awhile.

Quite a number of members here had left.

Well...

My apologize.

He didn't state any reason and nobody did until you did.

He should be excel in his strive.

• 1 month later...