Account suspended etilkcom

Since Last year I am seeing this message. I hoped that it will be fixed soon. But it was not so I forgot about this server.

Now I want to create new account. But I cannot select tommy account that I earned with donation.

Also my account had 2 GB storage space that I also earned with donation.

Can you send me again invitation for this kind of account on jakob.hostnik@gmail.com?
For me it is currently urgent situation. Can this be please done quickly?

Account Status

That account has been backed up and then taken offline due to extended maintenance on the server that you were on. Occasionally we need to rebuild our servers to keep them operating at peak performance. This process usually takes a week or so. In the meantime we recommend downloading your backup, and then creating a new account. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. Once your server is operational again we will make a news post, and then you will be able to transfer your account back to the server you were on if you want to. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to contact support.

Invite sent. The data from the old account is available at https://heliohost.org/backup/ if you need the content.

I'll need the donation transaction information or a link to a previous topic in order to restore the 2GB storage. The backup system doesn't tell me much about the account (in fact, I only know you came from Tommy based on the dates on the archives, August 2019, which is when it crashed).