[Solved] VPS Request

engrali

First of all, you didn't make it a recurring donation, so you'll only be able to use the VPS for 1 month. You'll either need to remember to make a new donation after that month is up, or your VPS will be shut down.

Second, what stats do you want on your VPS? You need to pick hard drive space between 50-300 GB, 2-8 cpus and 1-32 GB memory.

Third, why didn't you just use https://www.heliohost.org/vps/ ?

1. Got it!

2. I will start with the basic HD 50GB,  2 cpus,1GB memory

Operating System Ubuntu 20

3. I tried from the link, but once i click subscribe, I get:

This site can’t be reached

www.paypal.com took too long to respond.

probably something with my connection. So I had someone pay from my account directly to your email address. 

Thanks.

Edited by engrali

You donated $5, so you can get more than the $4 VPS. You could get 1 GB memory, 6 cpus, and 50 GB hard drive, or your could get 1 GB memory, 2 cpus, and 150 GB hard drive, or you could get 1 GB memory, 4 cpus, and 100 GB hard drive, etc. etc.

It's odd that the paypal website doesn't work for you, and yet you're able to access paypal and send a payment anyways. I just tested the vps page and it worked for me. I wonder if it's a country thing? I searched and paypal is supposed to work in your country.

Anyways, let me know what stats you want on your VPS and I'll get it set up for you as soon as possible.

Just give me the basic i paid 5 cause i wasn't sure you will receive full amount. I will try for a month then i will see what i need to upgrade and make future payments accordingly. 

I think it's issue with my office network. Cause paypal works fine from my home, but from my office i have issue as mentioned above. 

In any case sorry for the inconvenience caused.