Dominion .com, free account

drakgoku

I have created a domain name
xxxx.com
but it doesn't load. I can't ping it either.

For example, when I try to install wordpress, I get this error.

Internal Server Error
No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 72,057,594,037,927,935 when it ended. The process dumped a core file.
cpsrvd Server at johnny.heliohost.org

Edited 15/08/2020 16:19h UTC

I will wait 24 hours:

"Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel. "

Edited by drakgoku
  • Like 1

Two things:

First, that "no response from subprocess" means load is simply too high for the server to serve a cPanel page. Johnny only has uptime of 91% and is meant for testing things. It won't run a production website with any reliability. If you need something fast and stable, you should be on Tommy.

Two, WordPress is the one application we recommend users not use. Despite its popularity, internally it's junk code that causes tons of load and is terribly insecure. It's the leading cause of high load suspensions here, and is also well known for earning people accidental bans when it almost inevitably gets hacked and the criminals set up phishing on your account. Literally any other CMS available is better.

• 2 weeks later...
I have created the domain ".com", in the wizard of your website.

Johnny appears in the CPanel.

My question is based on:

1 - How can I switch to Tommy and keep my website?

because my web page is stuck.

2 - I have installed WordPress, because would it take time to design a website with laravel and everything. (I understand the risk ...)

Edited by drakgoku