[Solved] Suspended : hh_nacertns

Causing high server load. 291% more memory than #2.

My bet is that it's WordPress...it's infamous for this. I've unsuspended you, but disabled your website so it won't cause load while you fix it.

Please keep in mind this is the second time you've been suspended for this recently. Every time you cause load, you cause performance issues and down time for thousands of other websites.

If you get suspended again, you might not be unsuspended.

If it happens a third time I'll let Krydos decide (in the past, I've seen him offer to unsuspend users if they agree to move to Johnny). WP is a very common culprit when it comes to load suspensions for memory though, so with that gone, there's a good chance it won't happen again.

Also, you can monitor your load here: https://tommy.heliohost.org:2083/frontend/paper_lantern/load/index.live.php The numbers shown represent an average for the day, not current levels, so tomorrow's numbers might be more accurate considering you caused a bunch of load earlier today and got suspended.