[Solved] My Site is suspended

nexeu

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I've unsuspended your account but please try to limit the load you put on the server.

If you need additional help figuring out what exactly caused the high load and got you suspended, let us know, we might be able to help.

It's running Wordpress...which is notorious for causing load suspensions. WP is extremely poorly written, and as a result is both very bloated and insecure. WP is the leading cause of load suspensions here at Heliohost, and also one of the top causes of accidental spam and phishing bans (it is very easy to hack, and the criminals usually set up a phishing site or send spam using your account once they break in).

Due to the nature of WP, the only real fix for Wordpress...is to not use Wordpress. Literally any other software is better.

Please give me time until the end of this month by latest.

The suspensions are automatic based on the overall load of the server. If the server load is high it suspends the highest load account until the overall server load returns to a reasonable level. Asking nicely isn't going to change the fact that you're causing downtime for thousands of other users, some of which have donated as much as $550, so if the server needs to suspend you to stay online it will. If you fail to make any progress towards reducing your load your third suspension for the same high load is permanent.