Blocked ip?

sendmail

You're not blocked, you just need to set your nameservers on your .com to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

You are correct.  I had changed them, and the changed back to godaddy's nameservers.  Also, I've reset them 4X since I started this thread and they keep changing back, so the issue is with godaddy I guess.

Just curious-  I'm also forwarding my domain to blahblah.heliohost.org/THIS_FOLDER/, instead of the blahblah.heliohost.org.  Is that a bad thing, and could it cause the nameserver settings to not stick?

By the way- I just checked and once again the nameservers were back to ns47.domaincontrol.com and ns48.domaincontrol.com.  -Not a big fan of godaddy right now!

If you use our nameservers you shouldn't have to forward anything. Using our nameservers mean that we're hosting the domain. Forwarding means godaddy is actually hosting the domain and then redirecting people to your free domain with us. That extra redirect will cost visitors to your site an extra second or so too because they have to load the page, and then get told to load some other page instead. If you use our nameservers that will make your site appear faster in the browser too because your browser won't have to follow the redirects.