Adding an eu.org domain as an alias or addon

lookyweb

Hello all,

I've recently come across https://eu.org and thought "Why not give it a try?". I have applied for a domain and got accepted! However, I can't add my domain as an alias or addon domain. I have the right nameservers set (ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org), what am I doing wrong? Furthermore, I would like to use CloudFlare with it, is that possible?

Edit: There is this post by Krydos on cPanel's forum which is really confusing to me... so does it mean that we can't use eu.org domains...?

P.S.: Sorry for my lack of knowledge regarding domain names and related subjects. I'm happy to elaborate if needed.

Thanks for all answers!  :)

Eu.org domains only work when used as your main domain. Because their system is not compliant with industry standards, their domains are not fully supported.

If you use it as your main domain though, yes it will work just fine.

CloudFlare will work too, but is not officially supported. If you later need assistance, you may be asked to remove it before we can assist you.

• Like 1

Ok, thank you for the clarification! So I just go here, type in my cPanel credentials and my full eu.org domain, and hit Change Domain, right? If I change my mind, can I revert back to lookyweb.heliohost.org? Should I then use the Domain Changer script again and what should I type in for the domain? Simply lookyweb or lookyweb.heliohost.org? I'm asking because I don't want to mess up my HelioHost account.

Thanks!