An increase in bandwidth?

laozing

Why do you need that much space/bandwidth?

When the site becomes popular, IPB might be a bandwidth hog. I see most of my disk usage coming from the forum....

Right now it's not necessary, but in the future I would like to know if increased Bandwidth and space be possible.

Key word is "when".

Say like... Well I really can't tell... Things like "when" are not as predictable as it used to be...

My best estimate is to like say in 3 months time...

However, for all I know it could be not until next year, right now it's unpredictable but 3 months at most.

Key word is "when".

Say like... Well I really can't tell... Things like "when" are not as predictable as it used to be...

However, for all I know it could be not until next year, right now it's unpredictable but 3 months at most.

Really? Well I'm sure you can request more space and bandwidth WHEN and IF your forum becomes that big.

I personally do not believe any forum will grow to use that much space and bandwidth in a mere 3 months' worth of time...

Key word is "when".

Really? Well I'm sure you can request more space and bandwidth WHEN and IF your forum becomes that big.

I personally do not believe any forum will grow to use that much space and bandwidth in a mere 3 months' worth of time...

yeah well I would think that too if not 4 years ago when I had a website hosted by freewebs with invisionfree for a forum.

One month. I expected only 10-15 to join but instead I get 92 total at end of the month. What I learned then was that the internet was unpredictable..... Am I able to request it when the time comes though?

• 3 weeks later...