VPN infos questions

sylvain

Hi

In my email i have received a message about vpn and say to reply to it.

It seem interresting, but know nothing about vpn? The thing i might find interresting is writen:

You don't have to worry about getting suspended for high load. You don't have to worry about someone else causing a load spike.

I'm not sure if its fine with me to have some vpn, because i dont think that i have some high load things into. I'm just happy to have contributed to the donations.

Still i'm curious about it.

What are the conditions? Is there some money to pay for it? What time it last? Do the user must have server programming experiences? Do some admins can help for it?

I think there is "many" Q & A (Questions and Answers) about the subject. Even questions that i might forget to ask.

Thank's for your time and help.

https://sylvain.heliohost.org

A+

VPN and VPS are two different things. What we sell is a VPS, basically a virtual server that you have full access to. You can install and run whatever you want on one since you get root access. Running web servers is the most common use, but game servers, proxies and VPNs, dedicated application servers and similar can also be run one one as well.

There is a monthly fee for these unlike our conventional shared web hosting (which as you know is free). Our current sale gives you a discount if you buy 6 months up front though, and VPSes are also coming with an extra gig of ram for free at the moment due to issues with disk performance.

You do need some server admin experience to really get into it, but Krydos can help you get up and running. :)