[Solved] Suspended: rakinar5

Your account has been suspended because our system detected that you are having multiple accounts.

It turns out you've 8 different accounts, rakinar1, rakinar2, ... rakinar8

As per our ToS you are supposed to have only one single account.

Which one would you like to keep?

Rakinar5 has been unsuspended.

You can change the email address in cpanel under "contact information" (it's all the way at the bottom). Please keep in mind that things like our website may take a few hours to update once you change it.

Also, if your unaware, you can host more than one domain on a single account using the alias or addon domain features. Since you had multiple domains, if you want me to free them up so you can add them as addon or alias domains on your rakinar5 account, please let us know.

• Like 1

Tommy fills in less than 10 seconds every day. We don't have an exact number of accounts per server because it varies day to day based on number of deleted/archived/suspended accounts and overall server load. I will say though that in most cases, the typical ranges for each server are 1-5 accounts for Tommy, 5-15 for Ricky, and 20+ for Johnny.

For the domains, I've removed them, please give it a little while to finish cleaning them up, then you can try adding them to your Tommy account.

As for server load, the best way to keep load down is to avoid WordPress (it's by far the worst offender we see). Many users never run into load issues, though bloated software like WP, broken apps and code (e.g. infinite loops), and the "hug of death" (getting tons of traffic because you got mentioned on social media) are the common offenders.