[Answered] How do I delete my Suspended Account?

santy

Hi,

Before I had 3 accounts, which were suspended, I asked for the reactivation of 1 and it was reactivated, but now I need to delete all the suspended accounts, since I need to have those emails free, to register and verify if Johnny's server is available, and if so, delete my account and continue registration

The User Names are:

Current account that is active:

santy (fsantyrodriguez07@gmail.com)

Suspended accounts that I want to delete:

lowm (santiago@lowmodding.rf.gd)

megac (santiago@megacloud.cf)

pruebas (accounts@lowmodding.rf.gd)

This is because my current account has a problem with the domain, it turns out that I change the primary domain for another that does not exist, and I have tried to change the domain for the previous one but it does not change, the 48 hours have passed

Why do you need the email addresses free (you aren't allowed to sign up for any additional accounts, so this should be moot...you're only allowed to have 1 per our terms of service)?

As for the domain, what main domain do you want on your santy account? I can change that for you.

I need to have those emails free, to register and verify if Johnny's server is available, and if so, delete my account and continue registration

You can check to see if Johnny signups are available with this page https://flazepe.heliohost.org/?node=hhsignups Johnny signups usually stay open for at least a couple hours, sometimes as long as 20 hours. It isn't hard to get a Johnny account.