[Solved] IP Blocked pleace unlock it

kmdev

Good morning,

my friends create their account on my laptop. the connection failed several times and he saw the message that the IP address was blocked. I will ask him to use another browser.
please unlock my IP.
And if it's possible, I want to know if two users can use the same browser.  for me i'will use my browser alone now

Edited by kmdev

Unblocked

It has nothing to do with your IP address being blocked by the system if you or your friends are using the same browser on one computer. The system attempts to block the users if they have entered the wrong username or passwords so many times and you try one last time and you still are not able to login, then you’ll likely get automatically blocked.

Also, I notice you are letting your friends creating their own hosting accounts on Heliohost for their projects but according to our terms of services users are only allowed to have aleast ONE account unless we have permissions from you guys to see both of your Government issue IDs to make sure that you are telling us the truth and you are not breaking the book.

Please be ready to send both of your Government issue IDs to luigi123@heliohost.org for verification in the next 24 hours and if I don't receive them by then, your account will be suspended for temporary until we see them.

Edited by Luigi123

It is good. Really thank you my account is unblocked.

For the verification of ID, I do not yet have a government ID, I am a student without a job, I cannot send our National Cards by internet, and I am not in America
However, I assure you that I have read the terms of service and that this laptop will only be used for this account

If it's really impossible for you to trust me, I understand that and I want to excuse me and assure you that I will not reproduce this error.

but please take my excuses and my student situation into consideration. I will not reproduce this

Thank you for your understanding, your availability, the services you offer.

It is good. Really thank you my account is unblocked.

For the verification of ID, I do not yet have a government ID, I am a student without a job, I cannot send our National Cards by internet, and I am not in America

However, I assure you that I have read the terms of service and that this laptop will only be used for this account

If it's really impossible for you to trust me, I understand that and I want to excuse me and assure you that I will not reproduce this error.

but please take my excuses and my student situation into consideration. I will not reproduce this

Thank you for your understanding, your availability, the services you offer.

Please note that if your friends or your someone in your household create their own account on your laptop and the system has to suspend your account because it thought you have multiple accounts and you are using the same IP address that were used to create your own account last time and this is for security reasons but even though it wasn’t your fault right?

You are just allowing your friends to create it in your home wifi, but in case it happens, then we need to see everyone’s national ID cards for a proof to make sure the users are telling us a truth, not breaking the rule and obey getting your account suspended again.

IDs can be like national IDs or school IDs but anyway just letting you know in case the system requires to do that and when you start creating a topic to get your account unsuspend because of the reason above then we need to see your and your friends national IDs or school IDs for verifications.

Edited by Luigi123