HelioHost has the best and most dedicated team!

thakurg

Hello all! 

I've been using the heliohost.org service for around 6 months (don't remember the exact date because I was inactive for a long time) and I've very happy to know how properly they handle their users. Now I'd like to contribute to them, I can't do much but a little also helps. I have been using Ricky server for all that time but there were several downtimes and I know, this is for free then obviously it will happen. So, also I'd like to upgrade to Tommy. What is the minimum amount? Last time when I checked it was 1$ but it might have changed. And, i'll be using Crypto (most likely LTC/ETN/XMR) so how should I show it to you all?

Thank you for doing everything!!

You guys are the best.

Yes, for as little as a one time donation of $1 USD an admin will move your account to Tommy. We accept all sorts of crypto, and we may be able to set up a wallet for others if you request it.

LTC: M8QdWjqb6w7xeWtH1o31A8De365NrXJ1X6
ETN: etnjvLmSGH8Adxd82FUZN1bv9ADuGzXeJYbaKscGwqSPgT9iaLzQkifeCbiu3NK7ziV26QmkHsz3X24wFjJ58Uzn3tpgJ1k912
XMR: 4AKvpoG16SWN6oppdymGVnFhuFPAtEQD1BCzkcJ3TJbngPsn4e2UoFwaWRV7bHkQNJLXofhUxJVQs4WGpPar4hqrSYtEQjh

Once you make the donation let us know the amount and we'll verify it. You probably won't need the TXID because it's not like we get hundreds of crypto donations per day so the amount and the currency should be enough to locate it.

• Like 1