Problem with Java spring boot app (HTTP 404)

Bojan

Hi guys, I have an application made in spring boot and mysql, I have successfully deployed it. When I access the link http://itmarket.heliohost.us/emt-aud-0.0.1/ it gives me the following error:

HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

Type Status Report

Message /stavb_emt-aud-0.0.1/

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

In my public_html i have META-INF, org, WEB-INF 

Info:

• Username: stavb
  • WAR-file: emt-aud-0.0.1.war
  • Server: johnny
Edited by Bojan

Are you deploying a .war or just using .jsp? The reason I ask if because you say you're deploying a .war, but I don't see a .war on your account.

In public_html i had it in extension .zip. Now I changed it to .war and it gives me the following error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edited by Bojan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have an application made in spring boot and mysql, I have successfully deployed it. When I access the link http://itmarket.heliohost.us/emt-aud-0.0.1/ it gives me the following error:

HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

Type Status Report

Message /stavb_emt-aud-0.0.1/

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

In my public_html i have META-INF, org, WEB-INF 

Info:

• Username: stavb
  • WAR-file: emt-aud-0.0.1.war
  • Server: johnny

Hello Bojan,

I have an issue with the Spring boot .war file deployment.

Am using gradle as the build tool to generate the .war file and am able to run it successfully in windows machine using command "java -jar abc.war"

But when I deploy it to heliohost it fails with exception 

"SEVERE [localhost-startStop-2] org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.beforeStart Exception fixing docBase for context [/iotblend_iotb] java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file"

Issue link: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/42113-java-war-file-johnny-server/

If any solution please do Quote in that thread. Appreciate your help.