[Inactive] Cannot recieve E-Mail.

sarp

Hello. I started using heliohost for my nstdrone.com domain. I can send mails with the mail address: sarp@nstdrone.com. But I can't recieve mails. When I try to send a mail to myself using my gmail account it gives an error "554 5.1.1 <sarp@nstdrone.com>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: host mail-outgoing.relay-fef.svc.cluster.local[10.27.8.67] said: 554 5.7.1 <sarp@nstdrone.com>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)". What should I do?

If it's the issue I'm thinking of, it's because you can't use Gmail to "send as other account" when the recipient is the gmail account being used to send it.

If you log into cPanel and send the mail from there, it should arrive at your gmail just fine (though it may go to spam). Same goes for if you make the recipient an address that's not your gmail account.

If it's the issue I'm thinking of, it's because you can't use Gmail to "send as other account" when the recipient is the gmail account being used to send it.

If you log into cPanel and send the mail from there, it should arrive at your gmail just fine (though it may go to spam). Same goes for if you make the recipient an address that's not your gmail account.

I was sending mails from cPanel and it works the problem is if someone send me mail I couldn't recieve it. But now I am using Zoho Business and it works fine.

Oh. Whenever a user in here mentions email issues involving gmail, we typically immediately blame gmail because it's known for not being the most cooperative with our service. Their spam filter loves to cause lots of weird issues.

Since you're using zoho now it's a moot point, but my guess is it was a DNS issue or spam assassin. If you want us to troubleshoot that further, please let us know.

I am also experiencing non working e-mail account issues since around the same time of OP.

I can send from c-Panel but cant receive,

I did not modify any of my MX records

If someone sends me an e-mail it will fail en return a

Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

message, with "The account 550-or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns 550 entries. (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

Today I created a new e-mail account on the same domain to make a test:

It's set's up alright bu It doesn't receive any messages at all.

Not even from the server itself.

Edited by sportnix

I am also experiencing non working e-mail account issues since around the same time of OP.

message, with "The account 550-or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns 550 entries. (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

Try zoho business mail. Its free and I am using it right now. You need to add txt, cname, mx records but after that it is better than roundcube. The issue you are having is probably caused by nameservers.

Try zoho business mail. Its free and I am using it right now. You need to add txt, cname, mx records but after that it is better than roundcube. The issue you are having is probably caused by nameservers.

I have used them before as a workaround, but the last thing i need right now i another third-party pain in the butt.

Edited by sportnix

Well, the mail definitely doesn't arrive for you. I sent an email to the contact address at one of your domains, it never arrived.

I am unable to troubleshoot further because CloudFlare is enabled. Please remove CF and set your name servers to NS1.heliohost.org and NS2.heliohost.org if you would like me to troubleshoot further.

EDIT: It made to the server after several minutes, then gave this error in the logs:

The mail server could not deliver mail to [redacted]. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.

Could be DNS issues on CF's end, but unless you remove CF and use our NS so I can review your records, I can't test any further.

The domain and mailbox definitely exist because I can check the mail in Roundcube...it would error out if it couldn't check the mail.

Tommy is not blacklisted, nor is your domain.

I am unable to troubleshoot further because CloudFlare is enabled. Please remove CF and set your name servers to NS1.heliohost.org and NS2.heliohost.org if you would like me to troubleshoot further.

EDIT: It made to the server after several minutes, then gave this error in the logs:

remove CF and use our NS so I can review your records, I can't test any further.

Unfortunately that's not even an option when CF is your registrar - unless you opt-in for their $200/month vanity name server plan-

CF registrar is not compatible with our service (it's one of 4, the others are OVH, eu.org, and registro.br...)

We are unable to provide support for users who use CF registrar because CF is known to not work reliably with our service and it's nearly impossible to diagnose due to their lack of a way to change name servers. We can't run any of our normal tests and cannot control what their servers are doing to your connection. CF is quite literally the number one cause of all the weird issues we see around here.

Since they don't let you change the NS on your domains, your options are to transfer the domains out to a service like namecheap, use third party email, or find another web host :(