[Solved] Java war file : Johnny server

iotblend

I have deployed a war file in Johnny server. It is a spring boot generated war file with html as server rendering page instead of JSP(jsp is not used instead only HTML).

The war file was tested successfully in local machine by deploying it in apache tomcat 8.5 above version.

But I find the deployment has failed with Java in Johnny server.

I require assistance in the deployment and running the application successfully.

Username: iotblend

Could you please assist on it.?post-197489-0-46339500-1608974905_thumb.png

Here's your error:

SEVERE [localhost-startStop-2] org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.beforeStart Exception fixing docBase for context [/iotblend_iotb] java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
It looks like your .war file is corrupt. Try creating it again. You can test if it's a valid .war archive by renaming it to a .zip file and unzipping it.

Hello Krydos

I did rebuild the .war file & renamed it to .zip. Am able to successfully unzip it.

I ran the newly created .war & it works with Tomcat 8.5 in local.

Not sure why it fails in our deployment system. Any other solution.?

Would like to have a complete log of the issue.

Edited by iotblend

Would like to have a complete log of the issue.

You don't need a complete log because your issue is very simple. I'm not going to waste my time copy/pasting 20 pages of spam and making sure there isn't any info from other users hidden amidst it all.

java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
This is a shared server with thousands of other users, so no, you can't connect to the database as the root user especially without a password.