[Solved] solved unarchive my account

nemo1

Yes your right and this is the problem last name is nemo2020 that what i remember because i change the name 2 or 3 times but the email is nemo@po$#r#ial.com

In the First the massage say your download link send to your email and then no account and now your invite is send and no invite in inbox or spam

Thank you

Some email addresses can't receive mail from our servers, that provider is probably one of them if you didn't get the backup or sign up emails. I did find an old tommy account called nemo14 for that email address though, that has backups available.

Do you have a different email address I can send an invite to so you can make a new account?

• Like 1

Some email addresses can't receive mail from our servers, that provider is probably one of them if you didn't get the backup or sign up emails. I did find an old tommy account called nemo14 for that email address though, that has backups available.

Do you have a different email address I can send an invite to so you can make a new account?

Can you send me the invite now i see the messages

it is gone to the wrong folder

Invite sent.

For future reference, the fastest way to get support is to post on these forums, and then wait patiently. I work on threads based on the oldest last post first. So each time you bump your thread you move yourself to the bottom of the todo list. Other admins may work on threads in the same way.

• Like 1

Invite sent.

For future reference, the fastest way to get support is to post on these forums, and then wait patiently. I work on threads based on the oldest last post first. So each time you bump your thread you move yourself to the bottom of the todo list. Other admins may work on threads in the same way.

I'am sorry for waste your time

Thank you