Account Suspended

jammmie999

It might be related to you emailing people, pretending to be Microsoft Office Live Small Business. Just might.

Don't you think it would be a nice policy to email people before banning them?

We'll start doing that when you start warning people beforehand that you're trying to scam them. ;)

Don't you think it would be a nice policy to email people before banning them?
- Your site will not email, personal message, instant message, or communicate any kind of "spam," or unsolicited bulk advertising of any kind.

- We reserve the right to delete, change, or edit your account or your content with or without prior notification, including, but not limited to cases arising from abuse of these Terms.

We aren't going to be nice to spammers.

Can everyone stop calling me a spammer, trash etc. I wasn't trying to send mass loads of spam nor was I trying to scam anyone. I just sent a few emails to 1 guy, and he knew it was a joke. And I haven't been unreasonable to any of you.

Hate to be picky, but:

- Your site will not email, personal message, instant message, or communicate any kind of "spam," or unsolicited bulk advertising of any kind.

I'm pretty sure that sending a few emails to one guy is a "kind" of spam.

Can everyone stop calling me a spammer, trash etc. I wasn't trying to send mass loads of spam nor was I trying to scam anyone. I just sent a few emails to 1 guy, and he knew it was a joke. And I haven't been unreasonable to any of you.

Do it off of your own mailserver. We don't take risks.

As owner of the server, djbob reserves the right to be as crude, unfair, and as big of an [bleeped!] as he wants.

He knew it was a joke, huh?

Dear Sir,

Yesterday I received a message, claiming it was from Microsoft, impersonating the Microsoft staff, and claiming that my account had been shut down. On inspecting the email headers, it had been sent through giggig@stevie.heliohost.org. On contacting Microsoft, they suggested that I contact HelioHost to report the issue. I find the email unacceptable, and request that you please take appropriate action against the user.

I'm not so sure this guy got the joke.