[Solved] Suspended : nmbayu

Username : nmbayu

Server : Tommy

Domain : nmbayu76.eu.org

why my website is often suspended after this year? , whereas previously it was rarely during the past year

Please unsuspended my domain, I just writing some articles on that site.... no more than that...I use that site from 2019 on heliohost...please help me...thanks

High Wordpress load again. This is your last chance, please delete Wordpress immediately and find different software to use. If this happens again after this, you might not be unsuspended. Every time your site causes load like this, it's causing downtime for thousands of other websites.

Unsuspended.

I use wordpress over one year from your cpanel, only this end & new year often getting trouble with this hosting..Why your put wordpress to your cpanel if making trouble your hosting, from the first time? But thank you very much for your help, okay I try to use joomla but I need time for do that... Thank you

I use wordpress over one year from your cpanel, only this end & new year often getting trouble with this hosting..Why your put wordpress to your cpanel if making trouble your hosting, from the first time? But thank you very much for your help, okay I try to use joomla but I need time for do that... Thank you

Me, Wolstech and probably a few other admins would love to get rid of WP if it meant an end to its exsistance on our servers, but sadly people could still just upload the files. So we can't really stop people from uploading it.

We don't want to restrict people from using software either unless it goes against TOS.

What if someone finds a way to optimize WP in such a way that it doesn't cause high load? What if they find out here? That would be amazing in terms of WP and we could recommend it again.

But right now, as it stands, WP is THE WORST software to host here. Hands down.

All in all, suspension isnt a bad thing if you watch your load and actively try to optimize your software/code.

We've debated banning WP entirely several times. It is the only software that causes a lot of trouble, and it's not us, it's WP. The software is poorly written, insecure, unoptimizable garbage.

As for why you never had issues before: traffic and luck. The more traffic you get to your site, the easier it is for you to get you suspended from WP's stupidly high load.

Sometimes you can go months without bots finding your wordpress install, but as soon as they find it they just start spamming it to bruteforce the login and spamming it with exploits to try to hack it. Both cause massive load.