[Solved] Suspended: hh_mrgali93

We do not offer services to Iran due to sanctions in the US. Please use another service.

Dear support,

Donald Trump is going and joe biden is coming...

We will be friends soon.

We love USA and we are your friends.

Please active my account...

It's my personal site...

thank you very much

Edited by mrgali93

Flazepe pretty much has it. It's illegal for us to serve users located in (or affiliated with) Iran since we're in the USA.

You'll need to find another web host unfortunately :(

Dear  Root Admin

Please activate my account.

we are friends. Some of our government officials may have a bad relationship, but the people of Iran and the United States do not have a problem.

Its my personal site and i published my resume and my article ...

Thank You

Edited by mrgali93

Some of our government officials may have a bad relationship, but the people of Iran and the United States do not have a problem.

I fear Iran is not alone in that regard. It's hard for me to admit but I am ashamed of my own country. Bad leadership everywhere

• Like 1

Sadly we do not have a choice at the moment.

Not only is it federally illegal to provide service to Iran, cPanel's terms of service also prohibit using the software to host Iranian users. Hosting an Iranian user can result in cPanel revoking our licenses or the federal government suing us, both of which would cause us to go out of business. As a result, we are legally required to issue Iranian users a permanent ban when they are found using our services.

• Like 1