[Solved] Suspended: wolf2d

MauroF

Yesterday I couldn't connect to any of my domains nor to Tommy. I thought it was because the server might be down, but today I checked with my LTE connection and the webpage says account suspended!

I'm pretty sure I did not miss the monthly login (I logged in just 10 days ago), also I shouldn't have any load higher than normal. I have experimented a bit with cron jobs about 10 days ago, but I should have run a job on the 13th of january and another on the 14th, then set a monthly job on the 14th of every month, so way below the limit. The jobs also should not have taken too long.

Could you please tell me why the account was suspended and unsuspend it? Also my IP appears to have been blacklisted, so please take care of that too.

Account name: wolf2d

Server: Tommy

Main domain: wolfcube.heliohost.org

Ip address: 194.116.45.208

Thanks in advance

P.S. I have not received any communication about anything, I've even checked spam

Edited by MauroF

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic, you might want to consider purchasing a VPS instead. VPS hosting gives you an entire virtual server to yourself, including no load limits, a dedicated IP address, and full root access.

Thank you. I really don't know what could be the cause of this, as far as I know I should not have very much traffic at all, and not much going on that could cause high load, so I would really appreciate if you could investigate the cause of this.

Also, I'm still not able to access my account from my usual ip address. Could you also look into that?

It looks like most of your memory usage is coming from imap actually. Do you have a lot of email clients connecting constantly?

I only use one or two clients at the same time, but each checks at least 3-4 addresses, I don't know if that could be the case, but it has been like these for many months now