[Inactive] Move Account.

EinSchweizerYT

You have to be a donor to request a move to another server. If you're a donor, please post the transaction ID of your donation so we can verify you've donated, and we'll get you moved.

Second, if you have donated, what server do you want to be on? You say Ricky, but then ask to be moved to Tommy (if you're not sure, Tommy is the better of the two).

You have to be a donor to request a move to another server. If you're a donor, please post the transaction ID of your donation so we can verify you've donated, and we'll get you moved.

Second, if you have donated, what server do you want to be on? You say Ricky, but then ask to be moved to Tommy (if you're not sure, Tommy is the better of the two).

i want the tommy server. but I never donated. How will it be?

Edited by EinSchweizerYT

To move for free, you need to delete your account and try signing up again exactly at midnight UTC (most will do the email part a few minutes early and get to the server select page of the sign up process, then mash F5 at midnight UTC and hope you see the button).

Just be aware that Tommy fills in less than 10 seconds every day (I think the lifetime record for Tommy filling is some crazy number <1 second). That's unlike the other two servers that are usually open for an hour or so. For most people, it usually takes several days of trying to get an account for free on Tommy (the majority of users already on Tommy are donors). As of now Tommy is our best server, though we're planning on offering an "auto-scaling" paid hosting product in the near future as well that comes without the risk of load suspensions and slowdowns.

In the meantime, if you want to donate, you can do that here: https://heliohost.org/donate/ then post the transaction ID and I'll move you.