[Solved] Suspended : nmbayu

nmbayu

This is his third time for Wordpress load. I'm not unsuspending this in its current state again. Please pick from one of the following options:

A. I'll move you to Johnny and unsuspend you. This will keep your load from impacting other Tommy users, and you get to keep your account.

B. I'll delete Wordpress and unsuspend you. You must agree to never use Wordpress again. You get to keep a tommy account, but lose your data.

C. I let you make a backup. Your site will be down until you back up and remove Wordpress yourself. As with B, you would have to agree to never use Wordpress again. You get to keep your tommy account.

D. Same as C, but you delete your account after backing up.

E. You buy a VPS. Krydos can help you move your site to the VPS and get it running. You get full control over the VPS and don't have to worry about load suspensions. Downside is there's a monthly fee.

Is that only me on Tommy server that use wordpress? , if other member use that too please delete it too, I use wordpress with rarely have problems on the Tommy server since 2019, I'm not pishing or hacking or what, if there are other members using wordpress on tommy Please delete their account too,be fair, I entered Tommy server not free but donating .. please be fair, I want to move to joomla or other CMS but I have not yet time to do that.. Please be fair and wise...

You're one of few who still use WP on Tommy. Many of (if not most) Tommy users who have WP have been suspended for it at some point. WordPress is the number one reason people get a suspension on Tommy and Ricky (on Johnny, the leading cause is phishing). The majority of our users willingly remove Wordpress (or in a few cases, they've converted it to static HTML) once they learn how bad it is.

I'll unsuspend you this time, please fix or remove WP as soon as possible. If you get suspended a 4th time, we'll move you to Johnny until you get rid of WordPress, then we can always move you back to Tommy once you switch to something else.

Unsuspended.

Cloudflare only caches static content...since WP produces dynamic pages it won't do much of anything.

JConverter was discontinued years ago. It was for the old 1.x/2.x series Joomla that's long out of support. The only product that does this on 3.x is CMS2CMS, which is not free from the looks of it. You can copy/paste the content across though so you can reuse what you've written.