[Answered] I can't donate do switch server???

sarp

Hello dear Heliohost Team and users. I've been using heliohost for around 2-3 months. I want to switch from Johnny to Tommy. When I try to donate from the page that is using paypal and credit/debit card as payment method, when I fill in my cridentials it tries to buy it but paypal thing just disappears. Is there any other payment gateway that I can use my debit card? I am living in Europe.

btw. Sorry for the typo in the title.

Edited by sarp

When I try to donate from the page that is using paypal and credit/debit card as payment method, when I fill in my cridentials it tries to buy it but paypal thing just disappears.

It sounds like you're talking about heliohost.org/tommy maybe? That page is only for if you don't already have an account.

Yes I was talking about that Tommy page. The switch server link on the client area redirects to an article that says make a new account and move all your data using a backup that you made earlier. If there is a chance taht I can donate to heliohost via bitcoin, can you move my website data and such to Tommy? And do I need to change the cloudflare configuration?

Yes, if you donate $1 USD equivalent or more of bitcoin to the wallet

3CcP6JbFKZ3eU1KHwrzVYkqDY1yPsT4SVR

we can move you to Tommy. The best way to use cloudflare is to set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org temporarily until your website is working, and then have cloudflare copy our working settings.