[Solved] My website is not working

sulam

ta todo bagunçado a site da minha VA. Antes ele so nao funcionava web..staff..que ja era ruim.. depois da mudança...começou aparecer mensagens de erro em cima dos icones.. nao consigo mais receber nada do sim acars de voos... é... ja vi que levei a pior nessa.

We do not offer support in languages other than English. Google says:

it's all messed up on my VA's website. Before it just did not work web..staff..that was already bad .. after the change ... error messages started appearing on top of the icons .. I can no longer receive anything from flight tickets ... yeah .. I already saw that I got the worst of it.

Unfortunately we are unable to troubleshoot your website for you. The content on your account is your responsibility. Because of the wide variety of websites and software used, you will need to figure this out for yourself.

If you lack the skills to do so, you may be better off starting over.

Im reinstailed my site. but.. have a a dificult. You could help me guy? Sorry my english is portuguese

Now i ave tree msgs:

Missing Database Connection

Error: A Database connection using "Mysql" was missing or unable to connect.
The database server returned this error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'xxxxxx'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create app/View/Errors/missing_connection.ctp

Notice (8): compact() [function.compact]: Undefined variable: subject [CORE/Cake/Utility/ObjectCollection.php, line 128]

Stack Trace

DESCOBRI! FALTAVA APENAS PREENCHER COM OS DADOS O DATABASE_CONFIG

:) ... BEM IMPORTANTE É QUE EU CONSEGUI DE NOVO. HEHE

OBRIGADO A QUEM AJUDOU

Translation to English version:

DISCOVERED! IT WAS MISSING TO FILL WITH DATABASE_CONFIG WITH DATA

:) ... VERY IMPORTANT IS THAT I GOT IT AGAIN. HEHE

THANK YOU WHO HELPED

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

What the hell is the problem with this helio host? Second time they accuse me of inactivity, being that I enter my website every day. What they want? Wrench money out? Or do you want my lawyer there?

Are you logging in through https://heliohost.org/login/ ? This is the ONLY approved link that counts, and you must do it more often than once every 30 days (the accounts expire on day 30). If try to use unapproved links like "cpanel.yourdomain.heliohost.us", a bookmark that points to any cPanel page, or any link ending in .html, you will experience the issue you're seeing. Also, you must have cookies and javascript enabled as well.

Also, threatening to defame us or sue us will result in a permanent ban. Please don't do that again.

Profanity removed and user banned.

All he had to do was log in at https://heliohost.org/login/ and click "Go to cPanel" once a month (before 30 days passes) and this wouldn't have happened...instead, he threatens legal action against us (for what? Our service costs nothing, has no SLA, and quite hilariously is offered with no guarantee that it even works at all, though it obviously does for the 15000 other users here) and potentially defame us.

Posting a legitimate negative review is one thing, making false claims and using excessive profanity is another...this user was dissatisfied but also made no effort to work with us on this issue, and instead chose profanity and legal threats when a free, as-is, no guarantees product didn't work due to directions not being followed.

And to others who find this, I'll answer the question he posed on the previous page along with his lawyer threat: Yes you can pay us to not get suspended for inactivity if you really can't be bothered to do it.

Since this guy's hosting account was suspended and was banned from our forums he continued his rage on Facebook. I think he's finally done though so I'll post the final word for anyone who is curious. I think it contains good advice.

09f461275e3423fd28d144dd7d73451c.png

• Like 1