[Solved] Queued: gekigek9 (transfer failure)

gekigek9

server: tommy (?)

domain: minecraft-server-hibernation.heliohost.us

I had my account moved from ricky to tommy with a donation but now I am unable to access to heliohost anymore: it seems that my email does not exist and the password is incorrect (I cannot reset the password because the email is not found and if I insert the username I don't receive any reset email)

what should I do?

I know I had problems with discontinuation for inactivity: even thought I accessed once or twice a week I still received a mail saying that my account was discontinued for inactivity...

(I received a mail 1 week ago saying that I had one week to access again to avoid the suspension, so I did that and still received a mail (6 february) saying that my account was suspended due to inactivity, and I received one today (8 february) saying the same thing...)

(I did not report it when I received the first email because I thought the problem was solved)

I hope it can be recovered in some way since I had some data which was not backed up since 10 days...

Sorry about that. I was writing a new tool to transfer archived Ricky accounts to Tommy and yours was one of the first I tested it on. What happened is my script transferred your account successfully, and restored it just fine, and then updated our database to reflect that the account was on Tommy instead of Ricky now. I forgot to make the script update the last login date though, so as soon as it was transferred to Tommy it immediately archived it again. I noticed pretty quick that the last login date wasn't updated, and I edited it manually immediately after your account was restored, but Tommy is too fast and had already begun archiving it. Anyways, it should all be working now, and my transfer script has been fixed and will update the last login date for everyone else now that is transferred. Sorry again.

• Like 1