[Solved] Server move request

archer49

Hi,

I'd like to request my account to be moved from Ricky to Tommy please.

I made a donation with the transaction ID: 8T033223PW904103D

My Ricky username is: archer44

I realise now that I probably shouldn't have, but I created an account on Tommy using the donation link, with the username: archer49 (which is what I thought my original username was) I'm happy to either do the deletion request thing, or for you to delete that account if needed.

Thank you.

Your account has been moved to Tommy. I've also increased your space to the maximum 5000MB based on the size of your donation. Your domains should start working within the next hour or so, SSL may take a little longer.

Thank you for the donation :)

Howdy,

I  made some mistakes when I deleting my previous database and now my site wont load. Its giving me the "account queued" error . I now realise that I probably shouldn't have, but I created an account on Tommy using the donation link, instead waited to completely remove the domain from Heliohost before re-registering it. 

my paypal Receipt No:1492-2953-5432-0219

I was on Jonny server and I moved to Tommy. I'd like to request my account to be reset please.

I would like to start over, afresh, a  clean start. So will you please delete that account or reset it from your side so I can start working on the domain please?

Thank you

Edited by Mossy

Please clear your cache and try again. The domain amazinggracecrafts.co.za is working properly for me. I see a Hello World WP install at http://amazinggracecrafts.co.za/wp/

Also, we usually recommend people stay away from Wordpress. It's the leading cause of load suspensions, hacked accounts, and accidental bans here at HelioHost. WP is garbage code internally, and as a result is both extremely inefficient and horribly insecure. Literally any other CMS is better.

• Like 1