Invalid Login & Lost internet connection Error

EinSchweizerYT

Hello there. I get an invalid login error when logging into my hosting account. But when you log in directly to cPanel, it does.

But when I go to heliohost.org/login I get an invalid login error.
Is there a solution to this?

And also closes my site cPanel. I'm getting a server error. Or I'm getting too late responding error.
It would be great if you solve this and also solve the "Internet connection lost" error.

Have a nice day!

I gotta say that load and performance issues are normal for Johnny though. That server is meant for experimenting and testing, it’s not actually creating a website on a stable hosting, so it sacrifices stability and uptime to let more users have an account and the flexibility to run what they want.

If you need a better production server that works like’d you expect (i.e. I want to get a best reliability server and be running it smoothly all times) I would suggest that you move to Tommy server. That server is our production server to use and we much more tightly control the load on Tommy to ensure it has good uptime.

You have to be a donor to request a server move to Tommy faster rather than waiting for signups to reset at midnight UTC. If you’re a donor then please provide us your transaction ID so we can verify it you’ve donated and after that we’ll move your account along with the files you may have over to Tommy.

Yes. I'm creating a new account now. And it says you have to wait 7 hours. What time is it 7 hours later? I recommend you start on the Tommy server, but it is currently full. You will need to wait 7 hours and 3 minutes for signups to reopen. Writing. And when I wait, he automatically chooses the Johnny server. Is there a solution to this? So I have to wait until 3 nights in Turkey. But my family does not allow this. So will he choose his own Tommy Server?

Heliohost time is currently in UTC and the solution why the system automatically chooses Johnny for you because I think the signup button may already have reset it and there’s only some spots left until it closes again and wait for the next reset at midnight. Apparently not many users going for Johnny because he is our slowest server and only meant for experimenting and testing, it’s not actually creating a website on a stable hosting. Except for Tommy he gives away free accounts too, but it’s always high demand that they fill in seconds every day. You literally have to get to the server select screen then mash F5 repeatedly right at midnight UTC and hope you see the button. It's basically a lottery. Many people have to try for a few days before they get one.

Again, if you can’t stay up at night then your best option is to become a donor to request a server move to Tommy for faster to avoid waiting in line.

Ricky is still out for rebuild at the moment and isn't running, so no.

As for that 3AM, pretty much all of us who've been here a while had to do that at some point. Back in the day the times were PST instead of UTC, and that meant the US East Coast (which includes me) had to deal with 3AM registration times (in fact, that was a major reason it's now UTC...) for a decent hosting account.