• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 robertzo

robertzo

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:I love websites and building them.

Posted 18 March 2021 - 01:45 AM

Hello Heliohost root admins, I have a suggestion.

I saw that you use Let's Encrypt's SSL (which is fine), but I think that you should upgrade to a Digicert EV or OV SSL certificate. You might be thinking that that would be expensive but you can actually get it for free by using acme automation. To do that you need to first sign up for Digicert, then you go to Certificate<Organizations to validate your organization (you only need to show them some legal documents like taxes, rent paying (etc.)). Then you go to automation and find acme-directory links and create a new one. Then you can use that to connect to Certbot (Digicert has a documentation on how to do that) or Win-acme (just paste the link to the Base Server URL in the settings.json). In my opinion Win-acme is easier and better, but Digicert has documentation for Certbot. Then you also create a new API key. You then follow the instructions of Certbot or Win-acme.

VOILA.

You got a FREE HIGH QUALITY EV or OV SSL certificate from Digicert that would attract more customers (and build trust) to this amazing free hosting.

Thank You.

Edited by Jenova, 18 March 2021 - 01:46 AM.
Font too big. Lowered for readability

RZ

#2 Jenova

Jenova

Rank V Member

• Moderators
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 01:39 AM

I have hidden 2 duplicate posts from you within the last week. Please stop duplicating this post.

Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SSL, Free SSL, Digicert, EV, OV, Acme, Automation, root admins, suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users