[Solved] Multiple Problems (Reoccurring)

Hello,

I keep forgetting to login once a month, so everytime I find my email stop working I realize I have to login again.

Problem is, everytime I reset and activate my account again, the password that I literally just used to sign on the first time stops working,

I then have to reset the password. Everytime I dont understand why I can login with the password to activate the account again and then after its activated again I cant sign in to the account.

Recently I just activated my account again and tried to login, the password didnt work, followed by the password reset not working and getting this error below.

"Uh oh, there was an error changing your password. The admins have already been notified of the problem, but if you would like us to manually change your password for you please contact support. You could also try resetting your password again.

"

So however I need to change my password, i need it changed to login.

Furthermore, Id like to request an IP unblock in advance because everytime my account is deactivated my ip is blocked for some reason.

Email: godincorp@outlook.com

IP:  redacted

Edited by alecdavi

I'm not sure why it keeps forgetting his password when it goes inactive, but he might still need a password reset since it wouldn't reset for him.

Johnny users are often better off using https://johnny.heliohost.org:2083/resetpass?start=1 to reset passwords. The website reset tool relies on an API call that has a bad habit of timing out on Johnny due to load and producing that password reset error he posted.

I'm not sure why it keeps forgetting his password when it goes inactive, but he might still need a password reset since it wouldn't reset for him.

Johnny users are often better off using https://johnny.heliohost.org:2083/resetpass?start=1 to reset passwords. The website reset tool relies on an API call that has a bad habit of timing out on Johnny due to load and producing that password reset error he posted.

Interesting. Ill have to keep this in mind

I'm having the same problem here, but in my case this solution doesn't work for me:

It says that "your account is suspended. Please contact the billing support department or your server administrator." Any way to reset my password? I want to delete it and migrate to Tommy.

Edited by valker

It just sent a code fine for me. Did you renew it and immediately try to reset the password? The renewal process can take a little while...

When I renew my account it says that it was already renovated... I will wait a while to reset, in this case.

But now there is a reset password request from an IP that isn't mine and only I use this account...

The reset request was me. You said you couldn't get it to reset so I tried and it sent just fine. Your account is already active, you don't need to renew it. Either log in, or reset the password if you need to do so, then log in.

Ok I got in, but when I go to delete my account it says that " We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as active. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

"

Can you delete my account? I want to create a Tommy

Edit: I saw that Tommy is Full again... I think I will stay with Johnny until Tommy is free

Edited by valker

Thank you,

I was able to reset the password through the cpanel terminal. Still do not understand why the password changes after every non-active attempt.