[Solved] Move to Tommy server

Can you please lock all of the mySQL databases ASAP as I have accidentally leaked the password to it in the Discord and cant reach the cPanel right now!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By jax
      I have successfully completed the node.js tutorial. I am trying to deploy an express app, and after reading another expressJS ticket I also tried putting the app in a subdomain titled express.jax.heliohost.us.

The app folder is at the path - home/jax/node/riddleAdventure.

The app url is - express.jax.heliohost.us/riddleadventure. 

The app has been registered using application manager.

Dependencies have been ensured.

Yet, the same express-related 'Cannot GET' error is displayed when I visit the url.

Please advise, thanks very much!

- Jax

• By RichHackney
      Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I had my site hosted on Ricky, so I followed the instructions to get moved to Tommy. This is my email for my new account richhackney3@gmail.com.  My old account email was richchackney@gmail.com and the address was www.richhackney.heliohost.org. I verified my email through the link and chose Tommy and made a donation.  Transation ID - 3YN66085490988937 When I try to log in I get page saying I need to click the link to verify my email which is why I don't have a username. Please advise. Thanks,Rich.   Attachments area    
    • By gintokki
      Thank you very much in advance!

username: gintokki

Transaction ID: 481506415H9731015
      Paid 2 EUR (USD 2,25) via Paypal 

Have a good day, and thank you for the hard work everyone is doing out here!

• By TypoMustakes
      Hi!

I recently recommended your service to a family member of mine, who now wishes to join you. They made a donation, the details of which are attached. I wish to request an invitation to Tommy in their name. Their email, which they want to use for their profile, is peter.miskolczi21@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

• By redfadec
      Hi, I made a donation via PayPal. The transaction ID is the following: 2H81658620356372B, and my user is redfadec.
      Could you move my account yo server Tommy?

Thanks