ran out of Disk space

Mossy

Howdy,

I have ran out of disk space. How can I free up space? I'm getting this error message 
Account email: admin.tsurobilt@protonmail.ch

"You are using your maximum storage allotment, 1,000 MB. If you want more, contact your service provider." 

Kind regards

You have to delete something from your account. Check the tmp folder, there's often a lot of data for the metrics software in there. If you don't need your metrics data, you can delete everything in the folder.

Also, if you use the cPanel file manager, empty the trashcan.

Beyond that though, you would have to purchase more disk space. It's $5/1000MB with a max of 5000MB per person.

• Like 1

You have to delete something from your account. Check the tmp folder, there's often a lot of data for the metrics software in there. If you don't need your metrics data, you can delete everything in the folder.

Also, if you use the cPanel file manager, empty the trashcan.

Beyond that though, you would have to purchase more disk space. It's $5/1000MB with a max of 5000MB per person.

Can I pay using paypal?

Yes you can. Disk space is given of the donation thank you gifts, so you can either donate to us through the link on our website, or send the money directly from PayPal to admin@heliohost.org.

Either way, please post the transaction ID here after you pay so we can find it and add the space.

Please keep in mind that the maximum you can get is 5000MB, after which you would need a VPS instead, which is a paid service with a monthly fee.