[Solved] Wrong primary domain

gasparic

I need help changing my primary domain.

It used to be dgasparic.heliohost.us but I tried to change it to docode.ga and it accidentally because of auto correct changed to decode.ga

I don't have or own domain decode.ga, Can you please help with this.

Thank you

It's half changed, which is why I didn't see it earlier (this happens because you cannot make a domain primary if it's already added as an addon or alias).

I removed the alias and changed the primary domain for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By munny
      Folks, I'd like to know if I'm doing this right:
      ns1.heliohost.us
      ns2.heliohost.us

I've just acquired a domain at Freenom (sitesfy.tk) and there in the DNS zone configuration I'm pointing there (data above). Is that all? How will your system know which site it's pointing to, as there are a lot of sites in your shared server. Isn't the IP necessary? Thanks.

https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/sitesfy.tk

• By munny
      I wanna change my domain from rogeriobsoares.heliohost.us to sitesfy.heliohost.us. Could you manually change it for me? Thanks. I also have a few subdomains in there. Would I have to set them all up again?

• By munny
      Hey, I referred to www.heliohost.org/scripts/domain.php to change affiliaterecipes.heliohost.org to rogeriobsoares.heliohost.org but with no success. I'm on the third day, waiting for this change to be effective and nothing. Could you manually change it for me? Thanks.
    • By kiki
      Username: kikiEmail Adress: christianvelazquezalvarez@gmail.comHosting: christian.heliohost.org / Domain name: christianenremoto.tkServer: Tommy   Hello! Is it possible to activate my account? Suddenly, you have blocked it. I use it for exposure and testing. And I intend to delete the internal scripts that can overload the web (and the hosting). I have donated before and I just want to regain access and service. Thank you.  Merry Xmas, crew!  
    • By michal10
      Hello,
      I added my 2 domains (pk-creations.gq & pk-os.gq) to "Domains" instead of "Addon Domains" using cpanel.
      But when I try to remove them, I get the following error message:
      Error: Unable to find out which user owns the parked domain

Could someone please help me?

Thank you.