[Solved] Account suspended Due to inactivity

darksect

I'll unarchive this as soon as another user's account that's moving from Ricky finishes doing its thing...

Also, do you have the donation transaction ID? The $5 can get you an extra 1000MB of space once I unarchive you.

• Like 1

I'll unarchive this as soon as another user's account that's moving from Ricky finishes doing its thing...

Also, do you have the donation transaction ID? The $5 can get you an extra 1000MB of space once I unarchive you.

I need a link for donation...everything I try just keeps sending me in circles...Thank you, will post the ID once I get one! :D

I need a link for donation...everything I try just keeps sending me in circles...Thank you, will post the ID once I get one! :D

https://heliohost.org/donate

This should have all our donation gateways.

• Like 1

https://heliohost.org/donate

This should have all our donation gateways.

is this the ID your looking for ? BB2V7GO8WA

or is it: Transaction ID: 66W8979526986143A

Attached: Paypal Receipt (Will email pass for zip if you want this info...)

Any of this help?

paypalReceipt.zip