[Solved] Moving To Lily Server

hovsepga

So, Lily is an addon to a cPanel account, not a replacement for one. You keep the cPanel account, and actually end up with two accounts. 

Neither Lily nor Johnny support Node, so you have to move to Tommy if you want that. The Lily account gives you ASP.NET support, and that can be attached to any cPanel account on any server. I can set up the Lily account using your Johnny account, but you won't get Node support if I do. Also, the DNS for Lily domains likes to break if we move the associated cPanel account after setting up Lily, so it would be better to move to Tommy first if you also want Node.

Do you want me to set up a Lily account attached to your Johnny account, or would you rather move to Tommy first (moving to Tommy requires you to either donate or try your luck at the very-difficult-to-get free one that's given away each day at midnight UTC)?

• 2 weeks later...

Moving to Tommy without deleting your account and winning the registration lottery requires that you be a donor.

Have you donated? If so, what is the transaction ID of the donation so we can find it?

There is no user interface for Lily, so you won't see anything. That's normal.

You have to build the software on your own computer and upload the files onto Lily using the separate FTP information provided in the PM (this is different from the FTP for your Johnny account, the johnny is irrelevant for Lily users aside from DNS and logging in for inactivity reasons).

Make sure you put the files in public_html on Lily. Do not put the application into a subfolder either. The index file for your app must go directly in public_html.