[Solved] Invalid Login

r0nmlt

It's because you're suspended for sending too many emails. We have to wait until midnight UTC for the mail counter to reset, then we can unsuspend it.

Isn't this the second time in a few weeks you've had this happen? If so, we can raise your mail limit to keep this from happening. If you would like to do this, please provide examples of emails you're sending and information about where the email addresses being mailed come from. Please keep in mind that we do not allow sending of commercial emails/advertisements.

I am quite sure that this time I haven't gone over the 50 emails as I also removed all fowarding as this was counting against the 50 emails.  I will check the mail route on cpanel to check how many emails are actually being sent and will revert.

At your convenience please unsuspend.

Thanks.

Edited by r0nmlt

Sorry but it was my fault.

I set my outlook mail software to copy a hotmail account for all outgoing mail to keep a backup and this was adding a +1 to each email i sent.

So 30 emails are actually 60 emails!  I thought an email is 1 email but every cc is an additional email.  

Unblocked IP.

And yes, it's 50 recipients/copies per day, not 50 emails. It doesn't matter if you send 1 email with 10 recipients or 10 emails with 1 recipient each, both are seen as 10 for the purposes of the counter. This used to not be the case, but we changed the behavior about a year and a half ago when phishers figured out it was only counting emails, not recipients, and started sending their phishing as 49 emails x 120 addresses per email to evade suspension. They were sending 5000 phishing emails a day out of our servers and getting us blacklisted everywhere.

Since you figured it out, I'll mark it solved. Please let me know if you need anything else :)