Heliohost is REALLY FAST (even with WordPress)

When I did a speed test with Gtmetix I found out that my website loaded in only 1.2 seconds with a TTFB of 963 milliseconds. That is really fast considering, 1 I did not optimize the speed of my website, 2 I used WordPress, three I have a ton of different posts, and 4 this is a FREE hosting. To compare that a website hosted on a good webserver in Hostinger (a paid shared hosting plan) with nothing on it had also had a loading speed of 1.2 seconds.

Thank You Heliohost for this High Quality Hosting.

• Like 3

Now that I installed a WordPress plugin (wp-rocket) the loading time decreased and had a largest contentful loading time of 482 ms and a fully loaded time of 900 ms

post-201278-0-04446200-1620103175_thumb.png

Edited by robertzo

As much as we love to hate on WP around here, I have to admit that number is extremely impressive. :)

And yes, when the content on it is set up correctly (and it's tested outside of registration hours since Tommy does often slow down around midnight UTC), a Tommy account can in fact be faster than some paid hosts.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/4/2021 at 4:51 PM, wolstech said:

As much as we love to hate on WP around here, I have to admit that number is extremely impressive. :)

And yes, when the content on it is set up correctly (and it's tested outside of registration hours since Tommy does often slow down around midnight UTC), a Tommy account can in fact be faster than some paid hosts.

Ofcourse tommy is mor fast than other paid hosts in many ways. We have to thank you for that 🤩