[Inactive] Python module request

dlaw

Please provide the actual name of the module you want installed.

pip3.7 install SimpleXMLRPCServer
Collecting SimpleXMLRPCServer
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement SimpleXMLRPCServer (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for SimpleXMLRPCServer
Also since you're here I should let you know that I've been seeing your username on a lot of high load reports. In the last 24 hours you've used 139.5 GB of memory which is 182.4% more than the second highest memory usage account on your server. Here's what your load looks like for the last 7 days.

43908e6ad532e063a0362e7ba4ba177b.png

And here's what the last 24 hours looks like

90cd01709803c23775db77778c26da38.png

78.6 GB of memory was used by /home/dlaw/public_html/cgi-bin/form.py

54.4 GB or memory was used by /home/dlaw/public_html/cgi-bin/websocket_main.py

If the server performance degrades enough you're at the top of the list to be automatically suspended to restore Tommy's performance to an acceptable level. Your cpu usage isn't too bad, it's the memory that is through the roof. You could put some effort into trying to make your scripts more memory efficient or consider getting a vps if you start getting suspended a lot. Our high load system doesn't take into consideration that you're a donor. It just does what it needs to to keep the uptime high enough for everyone else. I'm willing to put your Tommy donation towards your first month on a vps if that's what you'd like to do. On a vps you have the whole server to yourself so you can use as much memory as you want. It's fine if you want to continue on Tommy though too if you want to. https://www.heliohost.org/vps/

I just thought I'd give you a heads up since you're here already and in case you may not be watching the load graph in cpanel.

• 3 weeks later...