[Solved] request for more database space

wambachr

Hi,

i would like to add onother table to my postgresql/postgis database (wambachr_osm), but my disk quota does not allow this :(

Size of this table is about 400 MB but there may be a little overhead.

I'm trying to minimize my tables but 1 GB space is not enough. 2 GB would be fine.

what can i do? Donate? ok for me.

regards

walter

ps: Still waiting to get access to your new "payed" server. Of course i'm willing to pay for that (some bucks per month is fine)

You can donate for more space if needed. It's $5 per 1000MB for disk space with a max of 5000MB for any one person (beyond that, you're into VPS territory...). If you donated previously and didn't receive the space, provide the transaction ID and we can add it :)

As for the paid server, I'm not sure when that will happen. It's on the back burner because of Ricky's rebuild (which is way behind schedule at the moment due to various issues), and the need to purchase and install hardware (we have the money, but we have to wait for our founder Ashoat to be in the bay area where the data center is to actually buy/install it, it's across the country from him). I'd be guessing a year+ for the paid service at the moment.

Did you donate through paypal itself, or did you use something like the gofundme?

I can't find that transaction, so its either too new (shouldn't really be a thing, paypal is good about posting things on the activity log pretty quickly), it was sent through a third party like gofundme, or it was sent to the wrong account.

i was not asked to use paypal, therefore i used visa + gofundme

Dear walter nordmann,

Thanks for your generous donation to PayPal Giving Fund. You have selected Helio Networks as your chosen charity. PayPal Giving Fund, a public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286), in partnership with PayPal, processes your donation so it can be granted to your chosen charity. Track your donation

Your donation summary:

Benefiting charity: Helio Networks Program: GoFundMe Charity  Transaction ID: 5T811011SD786284V Date: May 11, 2021 05:06:51 PDT Your contribution: $11.00 USD Your Tax deductible contribution:  $10.00 USD

regards

walter

Edited by wambachr

I have increased your storage to 3000 MB, and you don't need to log in to cpanel to keep your account active until 2021-08-11. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you so much for your donation!

a little bit strange: added my visa card and was billed by paypal

Gofundme uses paypal under the hood to run their credit card transactions.