[Answered] tommy invite

Guest hpaudioblog

Guest hpaudioblog

I don't want to cause problems here, but could I get a tommy invite if I previously donated? Or do I have to donate again.

Guest hpaudioblog

I've also noticed that when I log out of the forum, and come back to it again later, it keeps loging me back in. I'm using microsoft edge, and the remember me checkbox is not checked. How do I fix this.

Clear the cookies. This forum was written well before the chromium version of Edge was invented, so it's not designed to run in that browser. That said, it has its fair share of weird bugs in plain chrome too.

As for your original question, if you previously donated and no longer have an account, yes you can get a replacement invite. :) Please post the transaction info for the original donation and we can resend it. Also, keep in mind that you need to delete your account (if you currently have one that's active, archived or suspended accounts can be ignored) before you can get a replacement invite, as users are limited to one active account at a time.