[Solved] My account was suspended

Unsolved since you responded. In 99% of cases we never hear back once we ask since the majority of users in this situation are planning to do something illegal. Can you please explain what you were planning to use this account for?

(For others reading this, accounts from countries such as Nigeria are sometimes subject to additional verification because the large majority of our users from these parts of the world use their account for phishing, which is illegal and against our terms of service).

Edited by wolstech
Clarify

Hey, securein. Your account could be suspended by a lot of factors, high load that caused the whole shared server to lag badly, or illegal pieces of software such as phishing websites (which pretend to be the actual thing while they are not and they grab the user information) or illegal software sharing. Please read the Terms of Service to ensure you do not fall under these categories, if you don't, feel free to provide proof and the administration team will look into it, otherwise, sorry but you cannot host on HelioHost. Thank you.

Indeed he did. I was waiting to see him post the bogus "oh it's going to be a small news site" BS that these users usually post.

Looks like phish, smells like phish...it's probably phish. :P

I don't know why but my account was suspended and I want to know two things.

1. Why? 2. What I have to do to get my account back. Any help would be appreciated.

This is what I see when I login to my account:

Your account has been suspended. Please review the terms of service. If you believe that your account was suspended in error please let us know by opening a support ticket on our forums at helionet.org.

Server: Ricky

User : mommyg

Domain: restore.heliohost.us

I'm honestly curious, and since you keep posting I'm hoping you might enlighten me.

We get this a lot from people from phishers from Nigeria. We have a few users from Nigeria that are actually good people, but most are unfortunately just like you. Do you not even realize that phishing is illegal? In the US you could go to jail for stuff like this. I understand your country is fairly lawless, but doesn't concepts like stealing apply universally even without government consequences? Are you just pretending to be so dumb? If someone has something, and you take it from them without permission that is stealing. If you use a website to steal someone's money that's stealing. I don't understand how that isn't obvious to everyone regardless of where they were born.

User : remy

Server Ricky

Domain restore.info.heliohost.us

My account was suspended can't login to my account now ..it keeps coming up with your account as been suspended and I've tried like ten times Thank you so much for your help.

User : harriot0

Server Ricky

Domain restore.info.heliohost.us

Unsuspend my account

Do I need to pay before I could get q reliable account?

My account was suspended with no reason.. I just opened this account because I'm new to this platform but I wonder why the server didn't serve me before i even use it I think there might be a bug with the hosting. I can't login to my account now ..it keeps coming up with your account as been suspended and I've tried like ten times Thank you so much for your help.