[Solved] My account was suspended

So you meant i should be up bt this Time of the night ?waiting for unnoticed message? Do i even get notifications for this topic ?

Or is it because we used same content ? Well that's latest topic I met on this platform and I figured we have similar problems..so I need to copy the topic only need to change the content that's not mine .. what do I plan to use with my website than to own site? I don't understand the question which asked me what am planning to do with your site ... do I need to pay you guys before giving reliable stuff?

So you meant i should be up bt this Time of the night ?waiting for unnoticed message? Do i even get notifications for this topic ?

Or is it because we used same content ? Well that's latest topic I met on this platform and I figured we have similar problems..so I need to copy the topic only need to change the content that's not mine .. what do I plan to use with my website than to own site? I don't understand the question which asked me what am planning to do with your site ... do I need to pay you guys before giving reliable stuff? I still need to copy and paste the response I gave to the link you put on my topic

I guess we can add multiple accounts to the list as well...you do realize that our system very clearly shows that harriot0 and securein (and a few others) are all the same person right? You're hiding behind the same exact VPN...your actual location is Nigeria and you're using NordVPN to pretend you're in the USA.

These are the reasons you're permanently suspended:

• Multiple accounts (users are allowed only 1, it got banned so you're allowed 0 since we did not approve a replacement account for you).
  • Temporary email address (you must give a real address, we don't allow disposables, see terms of service).
  • Suspicious activity.
  • VPN use to hide location (you're actually in Nigeria from the looks of it...pretending to be in the US doesn't absolve you or your accounts of the terrible reputation your country has for phishing).
  • Phishing (illegal).

Long story short, real users don't go to such lengths to try hiding what they're doing, and they certainly don't do so from a computer and IP that was previously used to create a known phishing account (yes we can tell).

At this point, the only thing I have left to say is that HelioHost has chosen not to serve you due to suspected illegal activity. Per our terms of service, we reserve the right to refuse service to any user for any reason, and we've decided to do so in this case. Please find another host.

do I need to pay you guys before giving reliable stuff?

Yes! Definitely pay us. Donors have to follow the same rules about illegal content as everyone else so if you pay us and then set up a phishing site we will still suspend you and keep the money. Not only that, but we'll also get some bank information about you to give to the authorities that will hopefully arrest you soon. You have the best ideas, and are obviously one of the most intelligent people on the planet.
  • Like 3