Need a Server Administrator to talk with

xwintk

You know, when I first met you I thought "Wow, this kid seems really nice. I wonder why so many people hate him so much?"

Now I've realized that you are incapable of deescalating anything or even capable of realizing that you could be wrong about something. If you make a slight mistake and someone tries to correct you your natural tendency is simply "LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE THEM 10 TIMES MADDER!!!" You're the definition of a troll because you enjoy making people mad. It might be time to put some effort into making friends instead of making more and more enemies.

To clarify, remember why I asked you on how to change the password? These guys were trying to break in and successfully broke into an account of mine which thank god was used for emergency purposes only by using a leaked password database. Let me be honest, the message you sent in the server I understood as an ultra aggression towards the fact that I recommended an alternative to a guy in case they didn't like the service. I am sorry if this escalated this much, I just took the message you sent as a direct aggression and this was my defending to it. I definitely didn't have any plans to advertise Hetzner as something better to join than HelioHost. Sorry for getting your message as a direct aggression.

Thank you. I finally feel like you're starting to settle down.

I've banned or demoted quite a few people before you for violating rule #5 advertising just like that, and I'm sure they will keep coming. It wouldn't be fair to treat you differently just because we've talked a lot more. Rules have to apply to everyone equally. It's really common for people to join a discord like ours, and then start sending DMs and stuff to people trying to get them to switch to their service or use their referral or try to sell them stuff. I'm not attacking you. This channel has 1227 members, and if everyone sees you advertising like that they will decide it's fine for them to as well and it would be a mess. It needs to be a HelioHost support channel first and foremost, not a recruiting ground for other paid hosts.

@Krydos I think it is useless trying to reason with this kid to accept his wrong, just let him be. What I see here is that the kid does not understand, He does not want to understand and he will never understand.

@xwintk, no offense bro but how would you feel if you are the one providing this services and one of your staff(trusted member) is advising one of your customer to quit your service and go somewhere else straight up?