[Solved] Failed to reset password

awal1

When you tried to login and reset your password you account wasn't fully reactivated yet. Sometimes when the load is high it can take up to 15 minutes to fully renew, and if you try to login or reset your password before your account is fully active you'll just get an error. I have verified that your account is fully active now so you should be able to login now. This is something I'm going to fix on the new version of the website that I'm working on because you're not the first one to have this issue.

Thank you for the clarification Krydos ! It is indeed working now.

Great news that a new version of the website is in the making :)

If I may draw your attention to one limitation of the current website, that would be the password character set.
It would be nice if we can use more special characters in the password. As you may already know, some characters aren't permitted in the password right now.

Thanks again, and wish you all the best.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've added it to the todo list. As far as I know it's only spaces and quotes that can't be used currently because of the way the website passes the information to cpanel to create the account. I'll put some more effort into seeing if I can get those characters to work on the next version of the website though.