[Solved] Archived account

habarly

@Robertzo: That link won't unarchive accounts period. It only renews them when they're inactive (i.e. before they archive).

Once archived, an admin has to restore it, there is no self-service for unarchiving (though that is one of many things on the to-do list).

@Robertzo: That link won't unarchive accounts period. 

Ohh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I posted that link because he said because of low activity so I thought he didn't log in every 30 days. I didn't know it was because of Ricky's Maintenance. 

Sorry.

so I thought he didn't log in every 30 days.

30 days of not logging in to cpanel = inactive, website is replaced with an inactive message and you can no longer log in to any services including mail and mysql, etc. Users can renew their own account from this state at https://www.heliohost.org/renew/

60 days of not logging in to cpanel = archived, website is taken offline and the entire account is compressed into a single archive file for storage. Users are not currently able to restore their own account from this state, and must post requesting a root admin to unarchive it for them. Adding the ability for people to restore their account through our website is on the todo list though.